Mitch DeWitt and his wife, Kaylee, live in Madison with their children, Avery and Maddox. Mitch earned his undergraduate degree in Industrial & Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan and his MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Prior to joining Walkner Condon, Mitch worked at Merrill Lynch as a Financial Advisor and Rockwell Automation in various engineering roles. Volunteer work is a core value for Mitch, as he consistently supports a variety of Dane County organizations including The First Tee of South Central Wisconsin. Outside of work, Mitch enjoys watching college athletics, staying fit, and serving at his church.
- Creating a Culture of Philanthropy
- A Big Problem with using Cryptocurrency as a Payment Tool
- A (Somewhat) Plain English Introduction to Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Intersection of Sports and Investing: What is Invesco QQQ?
- Five Technology Tips for Seniors And Older Adults Learned from a Year of Pandemic Life